It has been four months since my last blog. How embarrassing. Is it any wonder I don't have much of a following on here?
This has been a busy week+. Last Sunday was the homecoming for both Cedar Grove and Wisemantown United Methodist Churches. Monday was my birthday. Since then, I have been in class, worked at the challenge course, visited at the nursing home, visited a 7th Day Adventists Church, had my weekend Battle Assembly (aka drill), and attended various activities surrounding the reunion/40th anniversary of BCHS.
I am supposed to read to the kids at South Irvine and have a meeting with the Ministerial Association, and need to complete an online exam all before noon tomorrow. I also have a couple three or four papers to write this week.
My semester is going well though. I am enjoying all my classes; Intro to Preaching, Intro to Old Testament, and Cults & New Religions. All on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Preaching is with Dr. Ellsworth Kalas, a living legend.
In other news, Cooper has a new blog where he discusses his bug collection. And, Dad is beginning a blog titled Ramblings of an Old Man. We'll see if he can be any more faithful to it than I.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment